Monday, December 22, 2008

VI Review of "Cozumel Country Club"


Well, I did get a chance to play a great course in the Yucatan, Mexico. Only had "Montezuma's Revenge" once, the Mayan ruins are unbelievable, & Cozumel is a world class scuba & diving destination. FELICES NAVIDADES & FELIZ ANO NUEVO.

COZUMEL COUNTRY CLUB, Cozumel, Mexico: It's close to your vacation home in Cancun & the picturesque Mayan ruin Tulum is also not far away. This course is a Jack Nicklaus design cut out of the sub-tropic jungle. Hit the ball straight on this layout or feed it to the fauna. I didn't see any gators but I could feel them waiting for me to look for an errant shot. I didn't look for any balls! It's a special course, very scenic and very difficult. RATINGS: 72.2/133 COST: $105 (after 1:30 PM)-$169 including cart.

Visit my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment